jeudi 4 octobre 2007

THE BLUNDERER


Now I've known him for three years and i don't know whether it's a good or a bad thing.
During my very first year i never spoke with him.That''s normal, he didn't come in class because he prefered going to see the horses race at the race course. The very few times i saw him, it was at parties, in discos when he was very drunk.
I really knew him when I was in second first year, beacause at the beginning of the year, he was the only person that i knew. Since that moment, he's been my workfriend, beacause we have worked together all year long. The result is that we finished second and fifth in the promotion. But the second semester was harder and we started again to party and our results were degraded.
If I say that Maxime is a blunderer is because i have the proof of it. You shouldn't say your secrets to him because he will repeat them even if it's not on purpose. Furthermore, if you like a girl, don't tell him because he's going to make feel bad in front of her. He knows what i'm talking about.(Emi, Justine, Lucy, Azélie...)
But I want to say that if he hadn't been in the IUT, maybe I wouldn't be with you this year because it is thanks to him I have survived in my second first year and even if I annoy him every time he's my friend and he is not nasty. The best thing about him : he has a donkey named Pingouin.

2 commentaires:

MikaelSTID a dit…

(Emi, Justine, Lucy, Azélie...),
it'a a lot of "i".
Maxime...Maxime...

mirsa a dit…

235 words