dimanche 17 février 2008

My birthday !!!!

On the eleventh of February, it was my 21st birthday!I know, I'm getting old ... almost a grand father. Anyway, it was a nice birthday with my family and with my friends. I organized two parties in Lisieux : On monday with romain, emile, mary and maxime and onwednesday with maxime and farid, mary's cousine and her friend, romain and victor. On monday mary cooked spiced beef with chinese pasta (we ate with chinese chopstick even if maxime had trouble doing it!!!). Just before, we ate escargots and pizzas. And for dessert, it was the traditionnal "galette des Rois" (too late). maxime and romain were the Kings and they chose mary and emile as Queen! Thank you maxime mary romain and emilefor this very nice evening at Emile's place. On tuesday it was a great party at Caen. To start, we were four (Clément, Victor, Romain and me) to eat an excellent fondue (dish of melted cheese) and some cakes (and one made by Maxime ... congratulations !). After that, other people came, and it was a big party. On sunday I celebrated my birthday with my family. It was at the same time the 49rd birthday of my mother. We ate some galettes. I was offered a perfume, a lot of nice clothes and money. WHAT A BIRTHDAY !

Aucun commentaire: