mercredi 19 décembre 2007

Xmas time


Less than one week before Wmas. Everybody’s getting ready for the 24th and 25th of December, buying presents, preparing meals (salmon, foie gras, oysters and other disgusting food), wrapping gifts for their family, lovers or friends.
However, I think this year Xmas has lost its magic. Maybe it’s because i’m almost a grown-up now.
As a child, 8 days before Xmas, i couldn’t think of anything but the video game I was going to be offered. I’ve never beleived in Santa Claus (because my parents wanted me to thank them for presents), although i saw Christmas like something maravellous. I had a “calendrier de l’avent” with pictures instead of chocolates and i decored my Xmas tree with my family. This year it’s all PINK ! “It’s the new trend” said my sister. Anyway, i looked forward to Xmas when i was younger.
This year, i haven’t even bought one present, my sister takes care of this part. I know i’m going to share the eve meal with all my cousins, aunts and uncles, like every year, and i don’t really like the idea of spending an entire night with them. I hope there will be champagne ! I’ll tell you about this evening after it. I want to show you my wish-list :

I’d like : a car
Or money to buy a car.

I’m not sure my family will give me what I want, so if you like me, you know what i’d like for Xmas now.

Have nice holidays !

Aucun commentaire: