dimanche 11 novembre 2007

The best in the music: David Guetta, Sniper, Bob Marley



For me David Guetta is the best DJ in the world. His best known song are “The world is mine”, “Love don’t let me go”, “Love is gone” and “Baby when the light".


I think he’s the best, and one day i’ll go to see him at Ibiza. I’ve sawn him twice and it was the best night in my life (except a little problem). Each time, a friend mine drove us to the party, so that I could really enjoy the night. I was about to see him again this summer at Cannes but there was a small incident (not my fault this time) so I didn’t.

He’ll mix on December 7th at “Les Planches” and i think about going overthere.

Sniper is the best french rap band who has ever sang. It’s composed by 3 artists : El tunisino, Aketo and blacko. They come from the Val d’Oise.

This band is like no other because all their lyrics mean somehting and are well thought.

They have made many albums, but my favorite are : the first on “Du rire au larme” made in 2001, the second one, called “Gravé dans la roche”, which has been the more successful, The songs were about the israëlo-palestin conflict. And i liked also the last one “Trait pour trait”. Because of it, the band was in trouble with the Justice with the songs “La France” and “Jeteurs de pierres”. Nicolas Sarkozy called them antisemists because of the last one.

Sniper is the band i’ve the most listened to in my childhood, and it’s my favorite one !

Bob Marley was a Jamaican singer, songwriter, guitarist, and activist. He is the most widely known performer of reggae music. A faithful Rastafarian, Marley is regarded by many as a prophet of the religion.

Bob Marley is best known for his reggae songs, which include the hits "I Shot the Sheriff", "No Woman, No Cry", "Three Little Birds", "Exodus", "Could You Be Loved", "Jammin'", "Redemption Song", and "One Love". His posthumous compilation album Legend(1984) is the best-selling reggae album ever, with sales of more than 12 million copies.




Aucun commentaire: