vendredi 9 novembre 2007

The best players: Zizou and Ronaldinho



Ronaldinho: For me, this is the best player still active Aathough not currently in form. I am a fan of him since he played with Paris Saint Germain although it was often substitute. I know him since 1997 when he won the World Cup under-17 years with brazil and the copa america won in 1999 with the team first.
In 2001, he arrived in Paris where I saw him play twice: once in a friendly match aigainst Caen and once at the Parc Des Princes against Troyes and he took a match extraordinary lay and did earn his team 4-2 then she lost 2-0 at the half.
In 2002, Brazil won the World Cup in particular thanks to him and Ronaldo. In 2003, he signed with FC Barcelona and its first year in a big club, he was elected player of the year before the consecration in 2005 and he became a ball of gold. He also won the Champions League against arsenal in 2006. As I said, for me it is the best player in the world…… since zizou retired

2 commentaires:

Ayers rock a dit…

I like the photo ...

MikaelSTID a dit…

Why do you like Zidane...
gO rONALDINHO,GO BARCA