dimanche 11 novembre 2007

The best film: Lucky Number Slevin



This is a film made by Paul McGuigan, which was realised in June 2006. Many famous actors play in it such as Bruce Willis, Josh Hartnett, Morgan Freeman, Lucy Liu or Mickael Runbenfeld.

I am not going to tell the story of the film, otherwise you would have no reason to see it, but I will tell you what I thought about it.

This film is great. It's not like american movies with the usual killers and the totally unreal stunts. The story is original, and the suspense is there until the end. All the details are well done, references until the choice of actors. I admire such films which are, nowadays, becoming increasingly rare. That is, a true scenario concrete, a dream cast and a realisation control. Slevin is not to be missed!

I warn you, however, that since this is a good senario, the story really begins in the second part of the film. So, be patient.